Tuesday, November 13, 2012

updates

even while feeling like death under the weather, I ventured down to LA for the weekend.
I had a blast catching up with college friends. friday night we ate at a fun new restaurant and headed out for cocktails.
 

saturday we went for a hike in the hollywood hills. the weather was pretty chilly but it was so clear we could see straight to the ocean. which apparently because of all the LA pollution is unheard of.
ange was the only rockstar who ran the malibu half marathon on sunday.
AND we stood right next to julia roberts, who was there cheering on her husband. yes. she is absolutely* gorgeous in person.  before I had to head to the airport we went to brunch ocean side and had a pretty kickass view.
 
when I got back to SF- James and I went to dinner with my godsister, Ashley- who's now engaged and getting married the same day as us!

and yesterday- I committed thigh & social suicide by signing up for the SF half marathon. the cool part? we get to run over the golden gate bridge. damn ange and her inspiration and ashley for her persistence.

**

the last weekend in october I was in Miami for work and decided to make a weekend of it to visit michelle! we had sooo much fun- I wish we lived closer! even after a little bad weather and getting sand blasted the entire time- we spent the morning at the beach.



since it was halloween and it is michelle's favorite holiday (I don't do costumes)- I compromised with cat ears. we went to a yummy restaurant and headed out for cocktails.

**

wedding planning is coming along, sorta.
we have all the big decisions out of the way and I've been playing around with decor ideas. it's hard putting things together when I'm 3000 miles away from our venue. fun.

I am doing all of the stationary myself. I am actually reeeeally excited about this. my friend jess has helped me pick out of some of the designs and I've ordered the sample paper, so I can't wait to get to work on those! and the custom stamp I got finally came in!

 I have no clue where to go with bridesmaid dresses. seriously I didn't think I was capable of being so indecisive.

lots and lots of decisions to make and 8 months is going to come quick. eep!

love & hugs,
ashley

4 comments:

Cat Simmonds said...

Where did you order the stamp? I love it!

Miss Anita said...

beautiful lettering on that stamp!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

LOOOOVE that stamp, Ash!!!

I seriously love this update / catch up post! You need to blog more often!

Yüz Germe said...

wow....your nice information ,I am very happy see your website and your good working in this. post but this web desing is so nice .thank you for the good sharing.
Yüz Germe